We aggregate and curate digital content from various sources and present them on the Website in a unique manner. We largely cover news and social issues, which may not be covered by the traditional media or news reporters. We collect news from various sources including but not limited to Blogs, Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and other websites such as Reddit, etc. and present it in a unique and interesting manner, for informative purposes.
The articles, news, pictures, graphics or other content uploaded on the Website (“Content”) is available to the Users to access for free. The User can share the content via various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Pocket and E-mail (collectively referred to as ‘Social Media’). A User can also make their content available to Us that they would want Us to share on the Website. We shall review the content, and at Our sole discretion, shall share the content if We think it is a story to be shared.
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Website.
You may terminate your use of the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Website. We may terminate these Terms and close your account at any time without notice, if we cease to provide the Services. We may suspend or terminate your use of and access to the Website at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
Communications And Advertisements
In addition, You may also be contacted by Third Parties who may have access to the information disclosed by You or to whom We may have disclosed Your information for purposes such as, but not limited to, statistical compilations.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that may arise in the course of use of the Website, including but not limited to use of the Website by the User.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 13 years of age.
- You hereby agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration for the Website. You shall not use a fictitious indentity to register.
- You agree to ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the use of the Website, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that your device complies with these requirements.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Website.
- You agree that you are aware that any content you refer to Us, which is uploaded by Us, is made public to other Users of the Website.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content;
- use the Website in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) LLP’s services; (ii) any other party’s use and enjoyment of LLP’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party;
- use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s mobile phone, systems, devises and software solutions that are extensions of the Website;
- download any file posted in the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network, devises and software solutions to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network, devices and software solutions connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers, software solutions or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked Websites;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading,or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
- You agree that your use of the Website may vary in functionality, availability and quality depending on the type of the device and the operating system that it uses and the LLP accepts no responsibility for any lack of functionality that is due to your equipment (including your device, internet connection, operating system or settings and software).
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is either owned by Us or the respective Author/Creator, who shall be duly credited. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not schard or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Disclaimers And Limitations
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICE AND ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL DISPLAYED ON THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO ITS ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE UNAVAILABILITY OR FAILURE OF THE WEBSITE.
WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE BY ANY PERSON IN CONTRAVENTION OF THESE TERMS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY USERS, NOT US, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABILE TO YOU FOR THIS CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WAS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE BY US AND WHICH IS INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS; AND (B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF ANY CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.