Moto X Play Features | Moto X Play Price In India
Moto X Play Features, Moto X play is the balancing act between the Moto G and Moto X Style with a tendency. And battery life is one area, where the Moto X Play should excel – it has a huge 3,630mAh cell, with support for fast charging too, though a Turbocharger has sadly been omitted from the bundle. Moto X Play Price In India.
The Moto X Play comes with the much-hyped new 21MP camera from the flagship, autofocus and a dual-LED flash too. What it lacks is 4K video capture – the Snapdragon 615 that powers the Play caps recording at 1080p. Moto X Plya is having 2GB RAM and 16GB or 32 GB of built storage.
One of the coolest features of the Moto X Play is customizability. You can choose from close to 200 color combinations between the front panel, back cover, frame and camera accent, and sport the look that best fits your style. That is, if you’re in one of the few lucky countries where the Motomaker is available. Its released on 2015 August.
Moto X Play features
- Dual SIM model also available
- 5″ IPS display with FullHD (1920x 1080 pixels) resolution, 403 ppi density, Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset; quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU; Adreno 405 GPU; 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 16/32GB of built-in memory; microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with no bloatware, planned upgrade to v6.0 Marshmallow
- 21 MP main camera with f/2.0 aperture; phase detect autofocus; dual-tone LED flesh; gesture controls
- 1080p video capture @ 30fps; slow-motion video capture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4 LTE support; dual-band 802.11a/g/b/n Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.0 LE; NFC; GPS
- FM radio with RDS, front-facing speaker
- 3,630 mAh battery; Turbo Power quick charging
- Customizable polycarbonate body
- Internals with water repellent nano-coating
- Attractive price with no contract
That camera insert is one of the main features of Motorola‘s design language this year and accents the back of all three models. It surrounds the lens and dual LED flash and ends further down with a MotorolaM logo. The logo sits in a gently lowered circle and it draws the tip of your index finger like a magnet